MILAN, PIEDMONT & COMO LAKE
Milan – Bellagio – Turin – Langhe
8 days / 7 nights
“When you look at the sky over Lake Como, it's clear that God exists.” (Robin Williams)
We propose this itinerary for individual clients (2 pax minimum – self drive) or for mini-group from 10 pax with minibus.
All our selected hotels are certified “gay friendly”, to guarantee proper hospitality standards for a tourism respectful of sexual orientations and gender identities. They are centrally located and apt to reach the main attractions. In some cases, the accommodation could be in different hotels (same category, similar location).
Day 1 (Wednesday): MILAN
Arrival to Milan Airport and transfer to the hotel or car rent. In the late afternoon, meeting with our assistant to have some important tips about your tour and city night life. In the evening “apericena” (light dinner) at gay disco bar PATCHOULI following one night party “Vergine Camilla”. Overnight.
Day 2 (Thursday): MILAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning dedicated to discover the Milan beauties with our Gay Friendly Walking Tour of Milan escorted by English speaking certified guide (3 hours); visits to the Cathedral, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the most important historical and artistic attractions. After the tour, light lunch at Blanco, one of the most known gay friendly bars in town in the wonderful setting of piazzale Lavater. Afternoon: free time for shopping or individual excursion. Free dinner. During the evening and night free time to enjoy the best gay nightlife of Milan. Overnight.
Day 3 (Friday): MILAN – BELLAGIO – MILAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day excursion by private minibus to Bellagio, the pearl of Como Lake, to discover its century-old buildings, stone lanes and picturesque cobbled stairways filled with typical shops. Free time for lunch. In the late afternoon, return to Milan. Dinner in a trendy restaurant. After dinner free time to enjoy the best gay nightlife of Milan. Overnight
Day 4 (Saturday): MILAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day for further visits or for “crazy” shopping. We’ll spend the night in one of the famous Milan gay discos (Entrance included). Back to the hotel and overnight
Day 5 (Sunday: MILAN – TURIN
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Turin. Arrival and accommodation at your gay friendly hotel. Free time for lunch. In the afternoon, tasting of BICERIN (a typical “gianduiotto” chocolate liqueur from Turin) in San Carlo Square. At dinner time altogether to the best and famous Turin gay night “QUEEVER” for an “apericena” (buffet dinner): following disco night with the most famous DJ and Drag queens in town. Overnight.
Day 6 (Monday): TURIN
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, Gay Walking Tour of Turin “Tuttaltrastoria” escorted by English speaking certified guide (2-3 hours). A bizarre journey through those places in Turin marked by the passage of illustrious people, somehow connected to the gay life; visit to the historical centre including San Carlo Square, the Royal Palace and the Mole Antonelliana. At the end of the walk free time for shopping or for individual excursions (We suggest Excursion to The Palace of Venaria). Back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 7 (Tuesday): TURIN – ALBA – LANGHE
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Alba. Excursion “Assaggialba”, a walking tour of Alba escorted by English speaking certified guide, including food and wine tastings on the road (3 hours). Free time for lunch. In the afternoon, departure to the Langhe Castles Tour, escorted by English speaking certified guide: stops in Serralunga d'Alba, La Morra and Barolo, including visits to the castle of Barolo; Barolo Castle hosts WiMU (the most innovative Italian Wine Museum). After the visit, a wine tasting in the ancient cellars of the winery Sobrero Vino.
Typical dinner in a characteristic restaurant at La Morra. Overnight in a selected gay friendly boutique hotel or country house.
Day 8 (Wednesday): LANGHE – MILAN
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Milan airport. End of services.
OUR SELECTED GAY FRIENDLY HOTELS:
Milan: BB HOTEL SANT’AMBROGIO***
Turin: HOTEL SITEA**** standard room
Langhe: CORTE GONDINA BOUTIQUE HOTEL
The program may change for various reasons, beyond our responsibility.
According to the number of participants, RainbowItaly can propose this itinerary in self-drive, minibus, GT bus, luxury car with private driver and everything can be personalized, starting from a basic package that includes:
- Meet & Greet with our Assistant in hotel the first day;
- 4 nights accommodation in double room in Milan at BB HOTEL SANT’AMBROGIO or similar in bed&breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in double room in Turin at HOTEL SITEA or similar in bed&breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in double room at La Morra at CORTE GONDINA BOUTIQUE HOTEL or similar in bed&breakfast
- Entrance and “apericena” at PATCHOULI gay disco bar in Milan
- 1 light lunch in Milan at BLANCO trendy gay friendly bar the second day;
- 1 Good Bye Dinner (including drinks);
- Walking Tours and Excursions as per program escorted by licensed private tour guides;
- Entrance to one of the most famous Milan Gay Disco (1 drink included)
- 1 typical dinner in restaurant in Milan
- Bicerin tasting in Turin
- Entrance and buffet dinner at disco gay night “QUEEVER”
- 1 typical dinner in restaurant in Langhe area
- Private GT minibus for all the mentioned transfers and tours with private driver (for groups) or car rent for individuals
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare or train tickets to reach Italy;
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program;
- Entrance fees to monuments not mentioned in the program (most of walking tours include outside visits);
- Everything which is not included in “Prices Include”