Are you sick of always going on the same vacation covered in coconut oil with sand in your thongs?
Do you want to...
Have Socrates serve you a freshly picked salad?
Help Lao Tze build a dry-stone wall?
Meet a dreamy Saffo frolicking in the garden?
Ca’du Neng is the perfect place for you!
For a day, a weekend, or a week’s vacation basking in the culture of the country side.
A magical place with a unique yet familiar atmosphere to immerse yourself completely in self discovery
RECCO E DINTORNI: a vacation immersed in culture and rurality
Ca’du Neng – a house submersed in an olive grove where body and soul rejoin
Ca’ du Neng, located in Collodari, Recco, is a rural setting created by the Associazione Culturale e Sportiva Scuola di Energetica Junghiana Hui Neng and the Società Agricola Cetriolo Storto: a place of research and relationships where body and soul can find each other again to be nurtured and regenerated.
A week dedicated to culture, surrounded by olive trees and vegetable gardens, in a rural setting that unites the search of self, of a possible path, of a sustainable and conscious way of life, to personal experience and expression, through all of our activities – spiritual, educational, agricultural, physical and creative. All accompanied by delicious, home-cooked meals.
JULY – week of July 14 – 21, 2019
AUGUST – week of August 25 – September 1, 2019
Arrival: Sunday afternoon/evening
Departure: Sunday afternoon/evening.
Participate up to ma maximum of 7 days (7 nights) to a single day (reservation not requried)
The package includes:
Room and board
- Campsite (tent not provided);
- ENDAS membership card to the Associazione Hui Neng, which includes insurance and access to the association for the full year;
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners at Ca’du Neng from Monday to Sunday;
- Access to the pool situated between the olive trees and the vegetable gardens of Ca’du Neng.
Culture, lessons, workshops, excursions
● 6 morning lessons from Monday to Saturday 9-12, topics: Greek and Latin literature, study of Sanskrit and Chinese philosophical terms;
● Qi gong lesson: 1 hour each afternoon at 18;
● Evening meditation: 1 hour each evening at 21.30;
● 6 afternoon workshops: rural building, natural agriculture, art and creativity, conscious movement, etymological philosophy.
The package does not include
- Optional upgraded sleeping arrangements in a B&B in Recco (approximately 80 Euro per night per couple)
- Optional excursions (on request we can organize tour to Portofino, 5 Terre, Genoa, Camogli, San Fruttuoso)
I percorsi culturali
● Greek Literature
● Latin Literature
● Philosophical dictionary: Chinese
● Philosophical dictionary: Sanskrit
I seminari energetici:
● Qi gong, “cultivate life energy”, is a group of exercises and techniques used to balance the whole body in physical, biological, psychological and mental aspects. It is a harmonious activity indicated for all ages based on the principles of self-healing, relaxation, correct breathing and good posture.
● Energetic Evocative Dance: harmonizes the body and stimulates imagination and perception through the practice of spontaneous movement. We will connect with and relate to the symbols and images of each movement using Qi Gong as a foundation and exploring gestures, movements, and music from traditional and modern world cultures. The perception of “Qi,” often translated as “air” or “life energy,” gives the practice the first part of its name. The second part represents the memories and creative expressions inspired by listening to and moving with the music.
● Yoga: the type of yoga taught at Ca’du Neng is that of noncontradiction. It is a posture-based practice with roots in the ever more widespread Kashmir tradition.
Ca’du Neng: A magical place with a unique yet familiar atmosphere to immerse yourself completely in self discovery